Welcome to Sri Lanka Evaluation Association
5th Biennial International Conference 2015
Submission requirements for Papers:
The papers should include an abstract (minimum 250 words) outlining the main evaluation
questions, methodology, results and conclusions. The paper abstracts will be reviewed by a
committee appointed by SLEvA and they would also review the final papers. SLEvA proposes
to publish chosen papers in journals and will communicate requirements together with the
selection of abstracts.
- Deadline for Abstracts – 20th June 2015
- Notification of selection – 30th June 2015
- Deadline for draft papers – 15th August 2015
SLEVA’s alignment with UN declared Eval Year 2015
Recognizing that 2015 is the year when the Millenium Development Goals (MDGs) will be replaced by a new set of internationally agreed goals, the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG), SLEvA joins hands with the International Year of Evaluation 2015 to mark the year.
Following are 10 key activity areas identified through which SLEvA will be
marking the year and strengthen the commitments it was founded upon.
- Make available the SLEVA supported Draft Evaluation Policy as a processachievement to the UN programin Sri Lanka
- Support the Inauguration of the EvalYear at country level – with UN
- Evaluation capacity building
- Workshop / seminar - in partnership with Public Service
- Workshop / seminar - in partnership with Private sector